Saturday, July 4, 2009

Today is...?

Yes, today is the Fourth of July. SO CONGRATS FOR CELEBRATING AN ALMOST POINTLESS DAY! People should know that the Declaration of Independence was signed in AUGUST, not July.

I had OH SO MUCH FUN in town today with my buddies!! We went into the woods and ate donuts and rode bikes and climbed trees and watched fire. I was kinda distracted though..:/

I'm kinda wondering what my cousin is thinking right now... He's British and he's in our country right now, so I'm wondering if it's awkward for us to be celebrating getting rid of the British...O.o

Btw, for all of you's who would understand this: I DON'T THINK I LIKE BOB ANYMORE! *GASP* And for those two people who would understand this: I think I may like Carl. :)

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIZZZZZZZZ............................
    HGIARWEHORUWaegeraohgovearbgoreagbehraogheragbvnaeBHGREOANORAEHGREOIA'HGOREI'AOREAGHORIEAHGREAHU
    susan
    i am freaking out right now....
    really?!?!?!
    okay
    no offense brittish cousin, but i don't care about you right now. carl vs bob is wayyyyy more important
    WOAH. WHAT?!
    shizzzzzzzz.....
    okay
    sorry
    big news
    scary
    kind of funny
    hahahahahHAHAHAHHAhahha. hah.
    jeez su
    ur scaring the crap out of me...

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones