Friday, July 24, 2009

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I guess when you're bored you're most prone to write, cause I'm SO DANG BORED RIGHT NOW. My mom's out helping Kaitie pick out a wedding cake, and Dani's playing Mario (go figure), so I'm stuck on here. >.<

Hahaha, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is on. Man, I didn't even know they still played that! My sister and I used to watch it ALL THE TIME. Good times...good times... :D

See my new music player?!?! ---------------------------> (Over there somewhere)

I'll be going over Kelly's tonight!!! YAYAYAYYY!!!! I miss her so so much, and we'll see Laur tomorrow at the pool! We're gonna watch Coraline (YAY) and hang out and stay up till 4 in the morning talking about the problems of the world again. :D Cause we're geeks like that. :p I'm worried about the pool part, though, cause I gots a new bikini and I'm SO self-conscious about wearing it. >.<

Red light, green light, I have a red light, you are going upside down now
The door is open, look at it hanging there. Outlets in the sky, what are they doing up there?
The trash can is staring at me, why is he staring at me, look at the ground it's multicolored.
Chairs are sitting
Stands are standing, YEAH! (Dan is annoying...) :D :D
~ Strange Times in Music Class :)

Ugh, I'm still frustrated about stuff, but I guess I'll just have to get over it. :/ Stupid little problem things blah gragh.

Hi.

~Lemongirl

1 comment:

  1. aww suzie :( NO BE SELF CONSCIOUS!!! DAS STUPID TALK!
    and i liked your quote :)

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones