Thursday, July 30, 2009

SHUT UP AND LET ME GO! HEY!

So, there's this new Facebook app called StalkerCheck, that (as the title suggests) allows you to see who is "stalking you."

Here's my Top 5:

#1 Brooke
#2 Davie
#3 Isa
#4 Gabe
#5 Shayna

Here's where I am in a bunch of other people's:

Jimmy: #5
Anneka: #7
Zak: #2
Kyle: #1
Mr.Kulp: #4
Joey: #6
Laur: #8
Aaron: #2
Gabe: #1
Adam: #5
Angie: #1
Ian E.: #1
Jason: #2
Soraya: #2
Caroline: #6
Rachel Z.: #1
Rachel P.: #3
Jack: #2
Imogen: #2
Mrs. Figurelle: #10 (I'm only putting this because I'm ahead of BOTH her CHILDREN.)
Mickey: #1
Eden: #3
Alexa: #3
Nico: #3
Julia: #1
Nickie: #3
Isa: #3
Haley: #5


CREEPY EH?

Zachary Anand Kayal = Z.A.K. = Zerbras Anger Kayakers (By Selling Car Insurance)

Susan Victoria Flora Spina = S.V.F.S. = Silly Vocal Florists Sing (Show Tunes)

Gabe Mosche? Kroch = G.M.K. = Give Monkeys Keys (And They'll Drive Away With Your Car)

Davie Lawrence Glanzman = D.L.G. = Dangerously Level Ground (That You WILL Trip Over)

Danielle Elizabeth Spina = D.E.S. = Dingoes Eat Sushi (On A Cornflake In The Sky)

Gimme your middle name! And I'll make your WHOLE name funny!

mylifeisaverage.com


BYE!


2 comments:

  1. First of all, as I said before, you are a bigger creeper than I am. Second, It's Moshe. :P

    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You where my #1 creeper too :P

    and you WILL trip over my dangerously level ground. Even Gabe 2.0 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones