Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hm...what now?

Blah la laaaa....I don't really have anything to talk about. Again. GAH. Does that mean my life's boring? I hope not. I had posted something a couple days ago, but I took it down since I didn't exactly want the whole world to see it. The people that should have did, and I'm pretty shure the one's who shouldn't have, didn't.

GIRLY TIME:

I got a dress for my cousin's wedding! I really pretty and green and plantsy and light and perfect and wonderful. :D I would put up a picture but I'm not shure how... (help pwease)

BOOK CIRCLE:

Ahh I got so many good books for my birthday! I finished reading Ender's Game (suberbly AWESOME, thank you Gabe) and Life of Pi (which is awesomeness also) and now I've started Eleanor Rigby (so far so great, Davie!) and Go Ask Alice. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I WANNA READ THEM ALL!!!

ABCDEFGHIJLKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

MY sister and I are campaigning for a pet (a dog this time) and are parents are considering it after vacation!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
WE GET TO HAVE A PET AGAIN!!!! Oh how I miss having one...even though Maxx was pretty darn grumpy..

Hello. Bonjour. Buenos Dias. Good Day. Gutentag. Konichiwa. Ciao. Shalom. Doblaydia. Hello to all the children of the woooorld. We live in different palces, from all around the world. We speak in many different waaays. But something can't be different cause we're children just the saaame. And we all like to sing and plaaay. Hello. Bonjour. Buenos Dias. Good Day. Gutentag. Konichiwa. Ciao. Shalom. Doblaydia. Hello to all the children of the woooorld. (From kindergarten.)

I'm wearing a hooooooooooodie.

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and mee
N is for anywhere and anytime time at all
DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEAAA

F is for frolick, through all the flowers
U is for ukelaile
N is for nosepicking, sharing gum and sand licking
HERE WITH MY BEST BUDDYY

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium. Bombs.
N is for no survivors when you- NO, THAT'S NOT THE SONG PLANKTON!

tHe best tIme to wear a stripeD sweater, is all the timeee. one with a collar, turtle neck, that's the kinD. causE wheN you're wearing, that speciaL swEater...uM...bOooo...No!!!

Oh no, a mosquito...no go away...GO AWAY... GOOO AWAAAYYY!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

G'Bye.

~Lemongirl


2 comments:

  1. wow, that was RANDOM! But who cares :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I didn't really have anything to write about, so I put down whatever came to my head. :D I had had another post up, but it's better that I've taken it down..

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones