Monday, July 27, 2009

"Capiche?" "Capoo-poo"

I just recently started watching this BBC show called Torchwood. OH MY HOLY CRAP ITS SO DAMN TERRIFYING! Aliens and evil government and British accents and and and AH.

Zak's party was pretty awesome, being able to run around in an almost completely empty house. And when Sophie overflowed the toilet...and the box game...and tag....yeah. It was fun. BUT THERE'S A LIMIT OF GETTING ON MY LAST FRICKEN NERVE. You know who I'm talking about. Just cut it out.

You guys like my playlist? Huh? Huh? Do ya? Lemme know your favourite song in the comments.

Crap, I would have written more, but I gotta go. Might post more later, but I dunno. Cya!

~Su

4 comments:

  1. Hm, that's a bit ironic. I go to look at you comment and Suddenly I See starts playing. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight.
    -Christian

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones