Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life, the Universe, and Everything.

It is a mistake to think that you can solve any major problem with just potatoes. If only things were just that easy. "Hey, if I give you a potato, would you mind not cutting in line?" "Why sure thing!" :/

UBER FUN OVER AT KELLY'S!! :D :D

Haha, just got a late birthday card from my Uncle Joe. He gave me $20, saying "Here's 20, I want change." That's my uncle for ya. :)

I'm gonna be going over Uncle's Steve's later tongiht for a BBQ for Anneka! She's here from England now (with Nick) and we always do something to welcome them back. :D

I have recently discovered the wonder of Meebo. I used to use it, but now you can hook up EVERYTHING that IMs and see them all at once. Even Facebook. :)

Tomorrow's the party/reception/thing for Matt and Becky! YAY! Actually, I'm not all that excited, I'm more anxious for Kaitie's wedding/civil ceremony. Cause they just left us to go get married in JAMAICA with all the people that could AFFORD it. >.<

And then afterwards (if I'm lucky) I get to go to Zak's party! I don't actually have a present though...dangit. Oh well. I'll figure something out.

I should try and list all my cousins once. I think I tried to do that, but it didn't work so well...hm...here goes a try:

1ST COUSINS:
Mickey
Cristie
Amy
Paul
Mike
Danny Pat
Eddie
Lisa
Bill
Ryan
Megan
Matt
Jen
Jenny
Kenny
Matt
Becky
Katie
Pat (soon)
Erin
Jay
Jimmy
Beth
John
Joanna
Suzanne
Jim
Anneka
Russell
Melissa
Bill
Glen
Joe
Vinny
(If there's anymore I apologize for forgetting you.)

2ND COUSINS:
Billy
Alison
Jenna
Kelly
Miller
Porter
Paulie
Will
Paige
Charlotte
Claire
Natalie
Jimmy
Patrick
Ryan
Elizabeth
Robyn
Keith
(Again, If I forgot you, I sowwy.)

3RD COUSINS:
Brooke
Shane
Andrew :D

And there we are. :)

Cya.

~Su


2 comments:

  1. jeez girl, you got lotsa cousins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH. And I just realized I actually did forget some...O.o

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones