Monday, July 13, 2009

Slowness is good for the mind.

Hewwo, peoples. Yes, I have been ignoring you, but, life is busy, and that means I am too.

MY BIRTHDAY:
Was last week. And soooooo much fun. Practically everyone came over for the party (and we watched Spaceballs) and gave me kewl stuff and glasses and clothes and books and CDs and posters and everything. :D :D

I GOT TICKETS TO THE YES CONCERT AT THE END OF JULY!!!!!!

Danny Pat is officially out of the hospital now!! YAY!

ANGIE'S BIRTHDAY:
That was a very confusing (but awesome) party. It was a mystery themed thing (I was the governor's daughter, Elizabeth Stanforth) and we had to figure out who was killing everyone. And it was the doctor. Of course. O.o

We got Angie a DS Lite and Nintendogs and Zoo Keeper and HBP.

NEXT PARTY UP:
Soraya's! We're all gonna go see HBP on Wednesday!! YAY!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited cause HP was my life all through 6 & 7 grade. And now. And for all time. :D

PARTIES TO COME:
Imogen's (though I can't make it)
Zak's
Davie's

IN OTHER NEWS:
I really really really really really really wanna go back to those woods! They were absolutely amazing, better than anything back at my old neighbourhood. Beautiful and green and amazing and breathe-taking and serene and, well, awesome. Aahhh....<3


Knock 'Em Out - Lilly Allen
Mad World - Gary Jules
LISTEN TO THEM

2 comments:

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones