Tuesday, July 28, 2009

AH OMYGOSH IM SOO EXCITED!!!!


THE YES CONCERT IS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MAY EXPLODE WITH ENTHUSIASM!!!! EEP!!

Ok. I'm better now. Sorta. AH. Ok, we're good.

I've been trying to psych myself up by listening to Yes songs, and it WORKED! Here's some to try out:

Roundabout
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Starship Trooper
I've Seen All Good People
Long Distance Runaround
Hold On
It Can Happen
The Fish (Shindleria Praematurus)
Perpetual Change
A Venture
The Clap
(I could go on, but I'll just give ya this for now.)

I just finished read Eleanor Rigby. AH IT WAS AWESOME! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH DAVIE! BUT. WHY. DID. JEREMY. HAVE. TO. DIE.
And Liz's family is so screwed up. Cept for William, he's pretty kewl.




Cya.

~Su

3 comments:

  1. you toldme to read it. i read it. :D
    i check out some o der songs :D just for you
    :P
    luv
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. when Jeremy dies, I was in sewing class reading, and I just stared at the book, like "ok, where's the rest of the book then?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's horrible! I almost started crying cause Jeremy is so awesomely AMAZING and it was so sudden and such a crappy death scene. :(

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones