Thursday, July 2, 2009

Possibly The Most Random Blog Post Known To Mankind So Far

Beat it, beat it
Beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Show them how funky strong is your fight
It doesn't matter, who's wrong or right
~Michael Jackson - Beat It
(I hope those are the words...)

I GOT A NEW BIKE!!!
It's Giant brand and a "comfort" bike, even though it acts like a street bike. It's soooooooooooo much better than my old bike, cause that one was from Toys R Us, and the gear shifter hated me. AND IT'S BLUE!!

I really really really really really really really really really really really wanna have a pet, but (of course) my mom is dead set against it.

GREEN EYED LADY

Kevin Jonas is getting married. Woohoo.

What is it about black&white stuff that I love oh-so much?

Picnik is my new best friend. <3

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend
You could cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in
And if you do not want to see me again
I would understand
~ Third Eye Blind - Jumper

Oh I sincerely miss those heavy metal bands
I used to go see on the landing in the summer
She fell in love with the drummer, she fell in love with the drummer
She fell in love
~ Wilco - Heavy Metal Drummer

Pickles Pickles Pickles Pickles Pickles Pickles Pickles Pickles Pickles Pickles <3


SWESLO




3 comments:

  1. ha. hahahahahhahahahah. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. hah. su, su, su. thank you for writing again, btws

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true about the black and white stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones