Monday, August 31, 2009

Left Flank HARCH!

Goodness, I'm thinking in MARCHING FIELD COMMANDS NOW! SOMEONE SAVE ME!

I had my first 8-hour day of band camp today. AAAAHHHHHGGG SOOOO TIREEEEDDDDDD. >.<>

Fun.

Here's the commands I remember:
Detail, to the ready
Detail, atten HUT (HUT)
Detail, dress -something- (ONE TWO)
Detail, face front (ONE TWO)
Mark time harch
Forward march (Left right left right left right left LINE)
Left turn harch (one two three four)
Right turn harch (one two three four)
Left hace
Right hace
Left flank harch
Right flank harch
Backward march (left right left right left right left LINE)
Halt time harch (ONE TWO)
And there's one more that I can't remember the name to, but you twist all the way around, it's pretty kewl.

Take me to infinity (Whoa oh)
If we could stop time tonight then there would be no goodbye
Take me to infinity (Whoa oh oh)
Don't let me go, don't you dare close your eyes


HAVE YOU LISTENED TO BREATHE CAROLINA YET?!

I remembered why I'm oh so happy again. :D (Those who don't know, I'll tell ya later..)

I be seein' ya later!

~Happy Happy Lemongirl

1 comment:

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones