Sunday, August 9, 2009

525,600 Minutes

I watched RENT (finally) and I really liked it! 'Specially the music. :D

I'm still down the shore, and Mickey just left. He was here for the weekend. :D It's so much more fun when he's here. And funnier. We're gonna try and get to the boardwalk this week, and we might even go to Cape May. EEP

Tag Day is gonna be Friday! I really hope I can go, but Mom might not let me cause of Katie's wedding being the next day. O.o AAAAHHHH I MISS MY FRIEEENDS!!!!


I keep HURTING MYSELF DOWN HERE! I'm falling and tripping and cutting myself on shells and getting bitten by bugs and swattin greenheads and and GAH.

I'm really excited for the Combust concert coming up! I'm honored that they're using my posters and thiings on SHIRTS even, and I'm anxious to hear what they sound like!

EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE CORALINE SOUNDTRACK! (It's all in French)

AND THE JUNO SOUNDTRACK!

AND HARRY POTTER 5!!

Is it bad that I like soundtrack music?

I'll be back the 13th! See ya then!!

~Lemongirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones