Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Band Camp is Satan.

Seriously. I was stupid enough to forget to put on sunscreen yesterday and I'm burnt on my arms, legs, face, and neck. Of course, it's only on half of me, cause drumline doesn't really change position. And neither does the sun. Sorry, right half of my body. >.<>
When there's no where else to run
Is there room for one more sun
One more sun
If you can't hold on
If you can't hold on
Hold on

We've learned practically the whole field show for Friday. Robin Hood, I Don't Care, Echano. I like all the songs, except Echano. Which would be really awesome (since it's the drum feature) but THEY HAVE IT WAAAAAAAAAAY TOO FAST! I CAN BARELY DO THE BACKSTICKING!

I can play the cadence now! But of course, as soon as I'm able to, they stupid seniors demote me to the back of the snare line with the other freshmen. >.<>

Ah, well. It'll be done it 2 days anyway.

NIGHT!

~Happy Lemongirl


1 comment:

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones