Saturday, August 15, 2009

Haaalllooooooo! I'M BAAACK!!! Actually, I've been back for a couple days now, but I guess a certain someone's laziness (hem, GABE) is rubbing off on me. :P So hi.

Zak left today.... :(

Katie's wedding was today! :) Congrats!!!

abcdefghijklmnoipoqrstuvwxyz (I know I messed up. Do you see where?)

Blah bleh bloh bluh blih GROOVESHARK!

Huh. I decided I was gonna write, but I don't really have anything to write about. Hm.

COMBUST IN 4 DAYS!

I've been attempting to write a song, but I keep running out fo words and thinking of another idea and starting that then stopping and starting another one, so I have like 5 sorta started songs. I may post them later, though they kinda suck...so....I won't. :D

THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING

qwerty

a.b.c.d.e.f.g.h.i.j.k.l.m.n.o.p.q.r.s.t.u.v.w.x.y.z.

Roy G. Biv

VHAT?! ZEY CHANGED STALKER CHECK TO FAN CHECK! VHAT ZE 'ECK?!

BOOB SMACKERS CLUB, UNITE! (Chief F***ing Horse Tree, get over here..)

I remember when I used to be obsessed with manga and anime and such.

I remember when I used to live and breathe dragons.

I remember when I used to hang out with Devon Becker 'cause he played Dungeons and Dragons.

I remember when I played Pokemon at recess and growled at Alexandra 'cause she was hanging out with Casey.

I remember when me and Jules would get into huge screaming fights over who would be the one held captive in Capture.

I remember when we had races around the houses into the alley and I was third fastest.

I remember 5th grade Jazz Band, and Green Onions.

I remember chasing leaves after lunch with Joey and Kyle.

I remember playing Bellatrix with Kelly and Lauryn, and videotaping it for the world to see.

I remember the hot, grueling parades of marching band.

I remember coming to SHMS and being scared out of my wits.

I remember every lunch period I've had since I got here.

I remember moving to the new school.

I remember smelling my new house for the first time.

I remember finding out I made snare.

I remember all my friends. :D

(That was a bit long, wasn't it? I don't even know where it came from, I just wanted to put it up here. Do ya like it?)

Heading into town tomorrow at one! Anyone's welcome! (Unless you're a creeper/stalker/rapist/child molester a.k.a MJ come back from the dead.)

NIGHT!

~Lemongirl

2 comments:

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones