Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oooooh the Rainbows....

COMBUST WAS AWESOME! (Yes I know I'm a bit late with that, but they so were.)

They have thoroughly addicted me to Hysteria, Seven Car Pile-Up was brilliant (heh, smart car), and A Lie was really kewl and acoustic-y.

Ravi is a musical genius.

Davie knows how to chill onstage while still playing great.

Ian knows how to play some mad fills.

Gabe can really be a show-off (you were) but an amazing violinist.

Kylie can sing well but NEEDS TO DANCE!

BAND CAMP STARTS MONDAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Daylight - Matt & Kim

I've been reaqding 1984 for school and ITS THE MOST SCARY DEPRESSING BOOK THERE IS BUT ITS BRILLIANT AND AWESOME!

I got these really kewl glasses from Ian that make pretty rainbows around any light you look at and its really kewl and they're awesome and I can never wear them in school cause I'd never pay any attention to what the teacher was doing. :D

And in the daylight we can hitchhike to maine
I hope that someday I’ll see without these frames
And in the daylight I don’t pick up my phone
Cause in the daylight anywhere feels like home

THUNDERSTORM

I wanna go to the woods again, but it's been raining and raining so I don't think that'll happen and I need to get stuff for school and practice for band camp and try to get QD under control and watch Tubby and breathe and get berated by my sister and keep my feet warm and draw logos and make posters and breathe some more and go crazy and wear my kewl new Converse and and and and and and rawr.

It's bugging me, grating me
And twisting me around
Yeah I'm endlessly caving in
And turning inside out

'Cause I want it now
I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul
And I'm breaking out
I'm breaking out
Last chance to lose control

Crashing, in a seven car pile-up
Don't know what to do, don't know what to do
Crashing, in a seven car pile-up
Mumble mumble this is too low for my ears to hear

CYA!

~Lemongirl

1 comment:

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones