Sunday, August 30, 2009

La la la...

I'm very very very happy happy happy. :D :D :D Elated even. :)

I'm auditioning for DVYMO tomorrow! And I don't know what I'm gonna play! >.<>

You build me up just to break me down
You're being loud without a sound
You paste me in just to cut me out
Hello fascination

Crap, I just realized I don't have much to write about.....

OH! Everyone should go watch Infomania! It's hilarious and much better way to learn about the "news." It's on TV (I forget when) or you can get the podcast for your iPod. Sowwy Davie :(.

You guys should go out and get the Hello Fascination album by Breathe Carolina. It's a mix of electronica and screamo, which doesn't sound like a good idea, but it sounds really kewl. :)

Um...so...yeah.

CYA!

~Super Happy Su

1 comment:

  1. so, I'm assuming this super-happiness is a secret (just like Gabe's)

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones