Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just Bust A Move!

I have lotsa books. Not like an Immy-size collection, but a fairly good amount.

Oh, and Beanie Babies. Lots and lots of Beanie Babies. Grandparents are awesome that way.

Staying the theme of words starting with "b," band just ended. Bittersweet, yes, but muuuch less painful. We still have some practices (we have the band showcase in December) and the last parade tomorrow. During school. OH YEAH.

I put some lights up in my room. They look pretty.

Harry Potter's been an obsession of mine for the past...3 years? I was a Harry-Hermione shipper, 'til I read the 6th book. I almost cried when I finished reading the sixth book and realized I had already turned 11 and my letter from Hogwarts didn't come. I played the game "Bellatrix" with Kell and Laur in middle school, where one person would be Bellatrix and come after the other two, looking for the prophecy. It was a slightly unhealthy obsession. :)

Ooh, look. A dictionary.

I made a sock-snowman in elementary school. We drew on his eyes, mouth, and buttons with a black marker, and stuck a piece of orange pipe cleaner in his face to make his carrot nose. He ahs a red ribbon scarf and a pink pom-pom on his head for his hat. I think I made it outa my dad's sock..Ew.

NIGHT

~Lemongirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones