Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bourgeois Shangri-La

YAY LOTS OF FOOOOD! Actually, this time I DIDN'T get sick eating too much cranberry sauce, 'cause there was barely enough for everyone to have one serving. >.<>
I HUNG OUT WITH ZAK LAST WEEKEND IT WAS AMAZING!! Well, since I've been procrastinating, it was a couple weekends ago. BUT IT WAS STILL AMAZING! He hung out in town with a buncha peoples and we went to SRS and the Co-op and the sculpture thingy at the college. Though, he said he would Skype me after he got home AND HE NEVER HAS!! *coughcoughskypemecoughcough*

I finally watched White Christmas last night with my mom. All the girls wearing dresses compelled me to go put on the only skirt I own, which I wore my marching band shoes with. :)

Did you know that people say "bless you" because people used to think that when you sneezed you sneezed out your soul?

Have you noticed my new blog roll? Hm? Hm? It has some uber kewl sites on it, you should check it out. :)

Christmas is on it's way and...I have no idea what I want. "Oh Lemon," you might say. "How could you not know what you want for Christmas?" But I really don't. I haven't really focused on it much this year. I guess I want a camera, but it's uber 'spensive so I doubt I'll get it. I'll just make a list of stuff I should want, I guess... Btw, everyone following this, post what you want for Christramahannukwanza so I know what to get you! :D

KAY BYE

~Lemongirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones