Wednesday, November 25, 2009

25 or 6 to 4

I just found out I can "like" things on Facebook FROM MY PHONE.

Ah, let's see what's happened recently. Last weekend, I saw Picasso From the Lapin Agile. Brilliant, and hilarious, and wonderful. Kalev, you were a great old guy. I HAFTA PEE! :) There was also the DVYMO (Delaware Valley Young Musicians Orchestra) concert, which was so much fun. I didn't screw up at all, and I even got a compliment on my drum-setting for Les Miserables. ^_^

ZAK'S GONNA BE HERE THIS WEEKEND! YAAAY! Cept I/he screwed up and now the plan we were gonna do for hanging out with him won't work, so we hafta change things around, which is frustrating.. Soo glad he's coming though, I know I've missed him.

Turkey Day tomorrow! Otherwise known as Thanksgiving, this day is when I can eat loads of delicious food while making TWSS jokes with my cousins and getting sick eating too much cranberry sauce..ah, the holidays.. Did I mention it's a four day weekend, too?

I've been a lot more into singing, lately. Dunno why. Not like going into a huge crowd of people and bolting out some Broadway song, but singing along with my iPod or the radio. Not in front of people, of course. I have such horrible stage fright. I contemplated trying out for Glee Club, but I have no idea whether the auditions are already long gone, I only overheard Rachel talking about 'em. According to some people, I have a good singing voice, but I'm not sure...

Kay, can't remember what I was gonna write next...CYA!

~Lemongirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones