Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm Not Sick, But I'm Not Well. And I'm So Hot 'Cause I'm In Hell

*cue scary noises*

BOOOO CHILDREN! HALLOWEEN WAS LAST NIGHT!! OOOOOOOH!

Yeah, it was pretty awesome. Everyone went over Alexa's to party it up and eat candy and jam on the piano. Only downside? Pouring rain. Almost the whole time we were trick-or-treating. Soaked us all through, but luckily Betty Ann was there, armed with her paper towels, ready to help dry us off. I went out as a hockey player, unfortunately without a Flyers jersey. I had to make do with a Sharks jersey, which all the guys at Alexa's (i.e. Dan & Gabe) disliked me for wearing. :P

Most interesting part of the night: An hour-long bout of Spin the Bottle, featuring Rachel! (who loves everyone) ((including gay people)) Thankfully, I was excluded from the game (thank ye greatly, Tazeen), and just hung out laughing at everyone "neck kissing" and seeing Dan almost pee himself when he spun.

Worst Part of the Day: Two parades. In the rain. Right after each other. >.<>

ANYONE SEE THE NEW GROOVESHARK?! IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!

Sleep the Lemon have must, for school tomorrow she has.

NIGHT!

~Lemongirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones