Tuesday, May 15, 2012

YOU'RE IN THE FRIEND ZONE, AND FOR A REASON.

IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU THAT WAY.

I said yes to going to prom with you AS A FRIEND. I lend you my books AS A FRIEND. You can't take a now three year friendship and do this to it. You know I just got out of my first relationship, that lasted for almost three years, and now you're doing this?

JUST. I MEAN. BOYS.

In other news, I maybe possibly hopefully will not paint myself blue and play the drumbone at the upcoming Battle of the Bands. So there's a reason to come out and see it. Just warning you: I have no idea what I'll look like in a bald cap.

I've also decided (or kinda sorta have thought about) joining Speech and Debate next year. I'd wanna perform slam poetry. Not write it, necessarily, I don't have that kind of writing ability. But the whole performing of them just seems so wonderful. I just need some to perform. Any suggestions? (Psh, I act like people read this thing.)

Off To Watch Poets On Youtube,

Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones