Friday, June 26, 2009

Interesting...

So, hello. I guess it's pretty cliche to start out this way, but since I saw EVERYONE else has a blog, I thought I'd start my own. As a head's up, I'm not someone who's "responsible" and remembers to blog all the time, or "normal" in any way.

I am a lemon.

And I am a drummer.

OFFICIAL FIRST BLOG:

Hey oh, peoples oh. My summer has been absolutely perfectly almost entirely boring. Other than Tag Day and the End Of School party thing at EH's house. (See, I'm not stupid enough to put actual NAMES in here. :D) I mean, I have Summer Band, but its only for part of the day and is kinda REALLY annoying. Jazz Band WOULD be fun, but there's a bajillion and one drummers that have to share 2 sets for 3 songs. I got paired with an INCOMING 5th grader on the song called Fat Burger. The only upside of Jazz Band is, well, its still Jazz Band, and I get to hang out with DG and GW. There's High School Percussion, but Mr Hontz is so flat out rude, it's ridiculous. I'm the only snare (EEP SNARE!), and 2 of the very large group of 6 aren't even gonna be in drumline next year. The last class I'm taking is Night Band, which is basically concert band but anyone can join, even people who graduated ages ago or didn't even go to this school. It's really kewl, and it was great the first time, but when Mr Hontz came and conducted the second time, it was NO fun at all. He would flat out insult a section when they messed up, it was insane! But otherwise, it's fun, and is possibly keeping me from going insane this summer.

IN OTHER NEWS NOT REALLY PERTAINING TO MY SUMMER BOREDOM:

Michael Jackson died hours after Farrah Fawcett. That's really kinda creepy. I'm sad that Farrah died, she had been sick with cancer for a really long time, and cancer, well, REALLY SUCKS. :( MJ is quite another story. He was definitely a HUGE musical sensation, but as a person? HE MOLESTS CHILDREN. I really like his music, but he made some seriously messed up choices in life. Though what really freaks me out, is all these famous people are dying really close to each other: first Harry Kalas, then Gary Papa, now Farrah Fawcett and MJ. Hm...think of the conspiracy people could make of this! :D

Lemme know what you think of my first blog!

~Su

4 comments:

  1. Nice, Su! I hope you can get the shoutbox working......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Jackson did not molest children. He liked to sleep in the same bed as them, but not for sexual reasons. He has said that he was deprived of a normal childhood when he was young, so all he means by sleeping w/ little boys is that he wants to be their friend. That sounded a bit weird. Other than that, nice blog post.
    -Christian
    P.S. Ed McMahon is dead too.:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Su! Glad that I'm one of the positives of going to jazz band :). Have you checked out our lunch table blog? It's pretty dead now, since I'm not running it anymore, but it has some pretty cool stuff on it. Will be reading future posts.

    -David G.

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones