Saturday, June 27, 2009

Don't Get Excited..

Ooh lookie! I may become consistent at blogging! NOT. I actually have something of importance today that I should probably be getting ready for, but since I am a true procrastinator at heart, I thought I'd do my second blog today.

MY SECOND OFFICIAL BLOG:

I AM FINALLY BEING SOMEWHAT RESPONSIBLE! YAY! My "band" and I are FINALLY having another rehearsal today. And this time we may actually play music. I'm thinking of trying to talk them into renaming our band...our name doesn't really sound very good. "Quiet Defense." Yup, that's it. We all really like the band Rush, so our guitarist KC came up with that idea from the lyrics of Tom Sawyer. Hm....well, I'll talk to them about it. Our "rehearsal" (if you could call it that), is gonna be at 4 o'clock til whenever my mom kicks them out. :D

We're probably gonna have my British cousin and his LADYFRIEND and my uncle over for dinner. Russell and Laura, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! I love being an annoying little cousin. :D It's so kewl having him around cause he has an ACCENT and his arrival gives us an excuse to have a BBQ. Of course, during the party, when my cousin Erin shows up, the first thing she says is MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEAD!!! And that's all anyone was talking about the rest of the party. X.x

That is all. :)


~Su

4 comments:

  1. Please ignore any typos I made... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy!!!!!!!!!! susan is actually writing stuff..... and that's great about ur band. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones