Saturday, November 20, 2010

Count Bubba

Am I allowed to stab my jazz band music in the face? ‘Cause I’d really like to. Jesus, that music is going to drive me insane, I know it. I’ve spent this whole night trying to get it perfect, ‘cause I really really wanna make Panther Jazz Band this year. So I have ‘til Tuesday fifth block to make it as good as I can. PRESSURE MUCH?!

These are the songs I’m attempting to play:

Goodbye Pork Pie Hat

La Fiesta

23 Degrees North / 82 Degrees West

Count Bubba

 

I love them all to listen to, and they’re fun to play, but they’re exhausting to learn and are all really fast and complicated (except Pork Pie, that’s pretty chill).

I hate stressing out over music. It ruins the whole fun of it. I just need to do awesome at the audition and I’ll finally be able to relax.

 

Panicky,

Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones