Thursday, October 15, 2009

Popular Culture No Longer Applies To Me

Hey all my extremely patient followers, here I am. :D Technically I'm procrastinating from homework, but I still have after dinner.

My parent's completely upped their awesomeness level ten-fold by getting a FLAT SCREEN TV! It's schweeeet and I'm totally hosting the next Movie Night.

Talking about nights/days, the last Tag Day was AWESOME. Lotsa peoples came, like Rachel and Kelly, and we actually had FOOD this time. Too much food. I brought home at least 5 things. And some yummy chips...nom nom nom.

Homecoming Game tomorrow! If it isn't cancelled that is.. Since there's going to be a NOR'EASTER. >.<>

Yakitsuku taiyou natsu iro ni kogashi
Akireru hodo ni sawagidashitain da
Koko dewa kyou mo mata kinou kurikaesu
Daiji na mono wo sagashi mayotta hibi wa
Keshite muda na koto nanka ja nain da
Boku no endo rooru no tochuu
Sukuriin ni se wo mukeru boku

Dang, I hafta go. I'll post again after the Homecoming Dance. :D

~Lemongirl

1 comment:

  1. Yay a new post! You should have come to the game anyway, we went to Eden's house and watched movies. Our TV just got fixed, so I might also do a movie night (if y'all don't mind a regular tube :P)

    ReplyDelete

Musique


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones